Return to Blog Home Page

11 March 2008

SXSW Hot List

It just occurred to me today that even though I didn't know many if the panelists, these are top players in the field and are from leading technology companies and design firms around the world.

So I thought (for laughs) that I'd go back through the entire list of panels I attended and show you the companies/firms represented by the panelists. So here we go in the order I attended the panels:

  • jasongraphix.com
  • Art Institute of Atlanta
  • Adobe
  • Global Strategies
  • AKQA
  • Google
  • hauntedcastle.org
  • geocaching.com
  • Skyhook Wireless
  • areacodeinc.com
  • Digital Roam
  • MIT Comparitive Media Studies Program
  • 37signals
  • Further Ahead
  • Facebook
  • Preloaded
  • Ekton
  • Climb to the Stars
  • flickr
  • Worldwide Lexicon Project
  • iStockphoto.com
  • Postsecret.com
  • W3Conversations
  • NetCast HD
  • armidatechnologies.com
  • Polycot Consulting
  • RipCode
  • iTaggit
  • invodo.com
  • NC-soft
  • Avant Games
  • hackdiary.com
  • DOPPLR
  • CSSzengarden
  • mezzoblue.com
  • Quarterlife