25 February 2010
One-day workshops: Friday, March 19
Register your team now at WiredChurches.com.
First Impressions Workshop
Presenter: Mark Waltz, Granger’s Pastor of Connections
Learn how to make great first impressions that last. Discover ways to:
- Keep things like announcements, communion and the offering from distracting your guests or making them feel like outsiders.
- Determine the “rules” your church has, even if you don’t know them yet.
- Experience hands-on training that will empower your volunteers.
Presenter: Kem Meyer, Granger’s Communications Director
This workshop is for pastors, creative professionals, ministry leaders or volunteers who want to find out:
- New ways to encourage collaboration among ministry areas and minimize competitiveness.
- How to find out what guests need and want—and then craft communications to meet those felt needs.
- How to organize information effectively through bulletins, brochures, Web sites and other avenues that keep the end-user’s time, tastes and habits in mind.
After March 1: $119/person
Group Discount: $20 off each registration for groups of six or more
Workshops are held at Granger Community Church, 90 miles east of Chicago. 9 a.m.-4 p.m. on Friday, March 19.
The workshop price includes your materials and lunch.