Return to Blog Home Page

12 July 2007

Ever Have One of Those Days?

Spilt CoffeeMy morning was so strange I literally couldn't stop laughing on the way into the building.

Ever have one of those days where everything seems to go wrong? Not one or two things, but so many that you just know there is a curse on you?

Well this morning was that for me. I headed to Sbux as usual and that is where it started. The barista handed me my debit card and coffee, chatted a bit and then made me wait while he looked for my card and coffee...

Next, I pulled out and stopped at the light. But then started to go on the green arrow rather than the green light. Luckily for me it was a fast stop and back up a foot or so but the dirty looks came anyway.

I pulled up at the church and realized my coffee had spilled into the cup holder (probably from my jarring stop when I realized I was driving into oncoming traffic) so I set my coffee on the center console and cleaned up the mess in the cup holder.

As I was cleaning I somehow knocked the coffee over with my elbow and didn't get it picked up until more coffee had spilled into the back seat and all over the console.

And finally when I had everything cleaned up I backed out of the car and bumped the horn (apparently everyone in the parking lot needed to know what type or morning I was having...)

Just thought I'd share...