Return to Blog Home Page

05 February 2006

Welcome to WebDrivenChurch.com

I worked for years in the mental health field as a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW). Then, in 2004 I was asked to volunteer in the Communications Department at Granger Community Church. For two years I helped keep the websites running as the church readied itself to launch completely redesigned versions of their two websites.

Then in 2006 I was asked to join the team on a more permanent basis.

I currently serve in full time ministry as the Web Director at Granger Community Church. I get to work with an incredible team of dedicated professionals. We cast vision for, maintain and oversee all aspects of both gccwired.com and wiredchurches.com.

WebDrivenChurch.com is not only one of my creative outlets, it's also where I get to process day to day goings on and advances in technology that impact progressive churches. If you have any questions about this site or the information presented here feel free to contact me (use contact button in the header menu).

I hope that this will be a safe place to discuss the following:

  • Web design/layout
  • Web technology
  • CSS
  • Programming languages (php/xml/javascript/etc.)
  • Software/hardware/plug-ins/etc.
  • Flash
  • Online audio/video
  • Podcasting/vodcasting
  • Streaming video
  • eCommerce
  • etc.

Once again, thanks for joining me on this journey.